Japanese Tree Lilac
- Size: 20’-30’ Tall and 15’-20’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Oval to Rounded
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full sun
- Soil Requirements: Moist but well drained soil
- Appeal: The Japanese Tree Lilac has spreading branches that form a nice crown and can become arching with age giving an overall graceful appearance. It has reddish brown bark with horizontal lenticels. It has dark green foliage, no significant fall color. The Japanese Tree Lilac produces fragrant flower blooms in spring around June. The small flowers will be creamy white and arranged in panicle or cluster shape.