Royal Star Magnolia
Magnolia stellata ‘Royal Star’
- Size: 15’-20’ Tall and 10’-15’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Dense oval, rounded
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to different soil types prefers well draining soil, does not tolerate wet feet.
- Appeal: Royal Star Magnolia flowers in early spring with white flowers around five inches in diameter before its foliage emerges. The flowers have multiple narrow shaped petals, around fifteen on each flower. Royal Star Magnolia will have dark green foliage that will fade to yellow bronze colors during the fall before losing its leaves for winter.