Golden Rain Tree
- Size: 25’-30’ Tall and 30’-35’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Rounded
- Growth Rate: Moderate to Fast
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to acidic, alkaline, loamy, sandy, well-drained, wet and clay soils.
- Appeal: The Golden Rain Tree has clusters of yellow flowers held in upright panicles that will cover the tree in summer months. Its dark green leaves will turn light yellow in the fall season before dropping its leaves for winter. The Golden Rain Tree also produces unique lantern looking fruits containing its seed that add to its interest. It can be a good landscape tree that provides shade. As the flowers fall off the tree it resembles golden rain.