Green Columnar Juniper
Juniperus chinensis ‘Hetzi Columnaris’
- Size: 10’-15’ Tall and 3’-6’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Pyramidal
- Growth Rate: Moderate to Fast
- Light Requirements: Full sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, prefers moist but well drained.
- Appeal: The Green Columnar Juniper is a nice evergreen species that has densely packed branches with bright green new growth. It will naturally grow in a pyramidal form but is often used as a topiary specimen and can be pruned into different shapes. If leaving it in its natural pyramidal form the Green Columnar Juniper can make an excellent evergreen screen used for windbreak or privacy.