White Fringe Tree
- Size: 12’-20’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: spreading, rounded
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Soil Requirements: Prefers moist but well drained soil. Does not like to get dry for long periods.
- Appeal: The White Fringe Tree has fragrant flower blooms in spring that are airy clusters of white flowers on the ends of its branches. The flowers have a drooping habit. The fruits that ripen towards the end of summer are a good food source for birds. Its leaves are spear shaped and will fade to yellow during the fall season before dropping its leaves for winter. Native tree, deer resistant and tolerant to juglone.