Green Mountain Suger Maple
Acer saccharum ‘Green Mountain’
- Size: 40-50’ Tall and 25-40’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Rounded crown, wide pyramidal
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Light Requirements: Full sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, well drained soils
- Appeal: Green Mountain Sugar Maple has a wide pyramidal to rounded form and central trunk. Its green foliage will turn to orange and red colors in the fall before losing its leaves for winter. Green Mountain Sugar Maple is an excellent shade tree to add to your landscape.