Orangeola Japanese Maple
Acer palmatum ‘Orangeola’
- Size: 10-15’ Tall and 4-6’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Compact, Arching branches
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: Moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soils
- Appeal: Orangeola Japanese Maple will have colorful foliage starting off orange changing to green in summer and through shades of purple to bright orange/ red in the fall. Orangeola has an excellent form and is a nice addition to the landscape.