Inaba Shidare Japanese Maple
Acer Palmatum ‘Inaba Shidare’
- Size: 10-15’ Tall and 15-20’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Rounded, Weeping
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light Requirements: Full sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soils
- Appeal: Inaba Shidare Japanese Maple has nice weeping branches that form an overall rounded habit. It has good foliage color with shades of red/purple. It has a very bright red fall color before losing its leaves for winter. Excellent accent tree to add to your landscape.