Tamukeyama Japanese Maple
Acer Palmatum Disssectum ‘Tamukeyama’
- Size: 6-10’ Tall and 10-12’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Weeping, Mounding, thread leaf
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light Requirements: Sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: Moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soils
- Appeal: Tamukeyama Japanese Maple is an excellent cultivar that forms a weeping mound of threadleaf foliage.It has red bark/stems with dark purple to reddish colored foliage. The foliage will change to a vibrant red in fall before losing its leaves for winter, this provides a very nice fall color. A superb accent tree for the landscape.