- Size: 20-30’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Oval / Rounded
- Growth Rate: Moderate. 6-12” per year.
- Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to varied soils but prefers well-drained and moist. Will do well in clay soils too.
- Appeal: The Paperbark Maple is definitely a specimen tree due to its outstanding cinnamon exfoliating bark but can also be planted in groups. Excellent year round intrigue due to its peeling bark and interesting trifoliate leaves. Fall leaf color is a beautiful russet-red.