Spiraea japonica ‘Goldmound’
- Size: 2-3’ tall and 3-4’ wide
- Growth Habit: rounded shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements:Full sun to part sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, average well drained soil
- Appeal: Goldmound Spirea has nice golden foliage color that can fade to a more yellow/green color in summer months. It will have a yellow to orange fall color before losing its leaves. Goldmound Spirea produces pink flowers arranged in cluster throughout the shrub that bloom in late spring. This is a great shrub to provide different colors in the landscape, can use as a mass planting border or single accent plants.