Honeysuckle Vine ‘Scentsation’
Lonicera periclymenum ‘Scentsation’
- Size: 6-10’ Tall and 5’-6’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Vining, spreading
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable
- Appeal: Sensation Honeysuckle Vine is a vigorous vining plant that is commonly used to grow over fences or a trellis. It will have fragrant yellow flower blooms in spring to early fall. Good choice to add fragrance and yellow color to the landscape. Flowers will be prolific throughout the vine. Low maintenance vine and will have red berries after it flowers. Attracts bees, butterflies but can be invasive.