Little Princess Spirea
Spiraea japonica ‘Little Princess’
- Size: 2-3’ tall and 3’-6’ wide
- Growth Habit: upright, rounded shrub, compact
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements:Full sun to part sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, average well drained soil
- Appeal: Little Princess Spirea has minty green foliage that will have red/orange fall color before losing its leaves for winter. It will produce light pink flower blooms in clusters throughout the shrub in late spring. Little Princess Spirea is a nice shrub to use to create a low hedge border or as a singular accent plant.