Dwarf Japanese Cedar
Cryptomeria japonica ‘Globosa Nana’
- Size: 2-3’ Tall and 3-4’ Wide (can get 6’ Tall with age)
- Growth Habit: Rounded, compact shrub
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light Requirements: Part Sun to full sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable
- Appeal: Dwarf Japanese Cedar is a compact, dense branched small shrub. It has a neat rounded appearance and is low maintenance to care for. Textured foliage adds to its interest. The foliage color is bright green-yellow that adds nice contrast against other plants in the landscape. Dwarf Japanese Cedar is commonly used as single specimen plants or in mass plantings creating a border. This shrub is evergreen and deer resistant. Foliage can turn bronze red in winter.