Butterfly Bush (classic varieties)
- Size: 5’-8’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: rounded, bushy, loose clumps
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable
- Appeal: The Butterfly Bush is great at attracting butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds to its flower blooms that are arranged in spikes along the shrub. The flowers can range in color from whites, pinks, and purples. It is commonly used in garden beds or to create a border/hedge of butterfly bush and will be in bloom from midsummer until frost.