- Size: 1’ Tall and 1-2’ Wide
- Growth Habit: low, ground cover
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full sun
- Soil Requirements: average, well drained
- Appeal: Lambs Ear is an interesting ground cover perennial to add to your landscape. It has velvet, fuzzy silver to grey foliage that spreads through runners in the ground which make it a good ground cover choice. This is a low maintenance perennial to care for. Its leaves are thick and will hold moisture so do not over water this plant. It can form small purple flowers that rise up on stalks above the foliage base, but these are easily pruned off to create a low ground hugging effect with its attractive foliage.