Joe Pye Weed
- Size: 4’-6’ Tall and 2’-4’ Wide
- Growth Habit: upright, clumping
- Growth Rate: Moderate to fast
- Light Requirements: Full sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: moist well drained soils, can tolerate wet feet
- Appeal: Joe Pye Weed is a fantastic perennial to add height and unique flowers to the landscape. Joe Pye Weed flowers are loved by bees and butterflies and will bloom later in summer to early fall. The flowers appear on top of its tall stems in clusters of pinks or purples. It will have green foliage throughout the plant and likes to stay in evenly moist soils.