Cutleaf bleeding Heart
- Size: 1-1.5’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Low, open and airy stems
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Shade to Sun, part shade is best
- Soil Requirements: Average, moist but well drained soils
- Appeal: Cut-leaf Bleeding Heart is a native perennial to the Eastern U.S. It has cut leaf foliage, almost fern like, giving it an airy appearance. It will flower in spring through summer and maybe into fall. The flowers are rosy pink to magenta and heart shaped. The flowers hang gracefully off its arching stems just above the foliage. Deer resistant.