Millenium Ornamental Onion
Allium nutans ‘Millenium’
- Size: 1.5-2’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Upright clumping
- Growth Rate: moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Soil Requirements: Average well drained, dry tolerant
- Appeal: Millenium Allium has a beautiful clumping habit with tall stems topped with circular clusters of lavender/lilac colored flowers. The flowers resemble lollipops scattered throughout the plant and can make for a nice border for perennial beds. Glossy green foliage remains neat looking below the flowers and has an onion scent to help deter deer and other pests. Blooms from mid-summer to fall.