Tuscarora Crape Myrtle
Lagerstroemia indica ‘Tuscarora’
- Size: 10’-15’ Tall and 10’-15’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Multi stem, rounded vase shape
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to different soils prefers well drained soil
- Appeal: The Tuscarora Crape Myrtle is an upright small multi stem tree. Its foliage will emerge with a red tint then change to dark green with coral pink colored flowers blooming late spring into early fall. The foliage will turn orange red during the fall before losing its leaves for winter. The light brown to gray peeling bark can be enjoyed throughout every season. Deer resistant.