Crimson Pygmy Dwarf Barberry
Berberis thunbergii ‘Crimson Pygmy’
- Size: 1.5’-2’ Tall and 3’-4’ Wide
- Growth Habit: mounding, rounded, low
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, well drained
- Appeal: The Crimson Pygmy Dwarf Barberry is a low mounding shrub that has deep crimson or maroon foliage color that provides great contrast among other landscape plants. It has a more intense color when planted in full sun locations. Crimson Pygmy is commonly used as low border planting or as a color accent.