Purrsian Blue Catmint
Nepeta x faassenii ‘Purrsian Blue’
- Size: 1’-1.5’ Tall and 1.5’-2.5’ Wide
- Growth Habit: compact, mounding, rounded
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Light Requirements: Sun to part sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, can handle average soil conditions
- Appeal: Purrsian Blue Catmint has a slightly more compact form than walkers low or junior walkers catmint. Purrsian Blue Catmint has grey/green fragrant foliage and will produce prolific purple/blue flower blooms on spikes all throughout the plant. Purrsian Blue Catmint is a good cultivar to choose if you want the wonderful flower blooms of catmint but overall in a more compact shape.