Ivory Prince Christmas Rose
Helleborus ‘Walhelivor’ IVORY PRINCE
- Size: 1-1.5’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Upright, clumping
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Part Shade to Full Shade
- Soil Requirements: Average, nutrient rich, moist and well drained, prefers alkaline
- Appeal: Ivory Prince Lenten Rose is a hybrid cultivar that has evergreen foliage, though it can get scorched by harsh winter winds, and beautiful creamy white flower blooms. Ivory Prince has burgundy/pink flower buds that form in late winter to open to flowers in early spring. The flowers are flat and cup shaped with overlapping petals and open on top of its red/brown stems. Flowers can develop a pink hue with age. Ivory Prince is a great flowering perennial that brings color to shady areas.