- Size: 2-3’ tall and 1-2.5’ Wide
- Growth Habit: upright, clumping
- Growth Rate: Slow to moderate
- Light Requirements: Part shade
- Soil Requirements: moist to wet soils, nutrient rich
- Appeal: White Turtlehead is a nice perennial to add to the landscape that has an upright habit. Its flowers are white and shaped like a turtles head, hence the name. The flowers bloom later in late summer to fall. It has dark green dense foliage at its base with the flowers rising slightly above at the tip of stem. Native and tolerates slightly wet soils.