Prunus x yedoensis
- Size: 25’-35’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Rounded upright
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to different soils
- Appeal: The Yoshino Cherry tree produces white flowers in early spring that may have a slight pink tint to them. Flowers and foliage emerge around the same time. The foliage will turn yellow bronze colors during the fall before losing its leaves for winter. The Yoshino Cherry is a great ornamental flowering tree with a broad open crown at maturity and prolific flower blooms.