Autumnalis Higan Cherry
Prunus subhirtella ‘Autumnalis’
- Size: 20-35’ Tall and 15-30’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Upright rounded crown
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: Well drained organic rich soils
- Appeal: Autumnalis Higan Cherry is a great cherry tree t add to your landscape. It has white/pink flower blooms around April. Flowers can re-bloom in autumn. It will produce its green foliage leaves after flowers and the leaves will turn yellow during fall before losing its leaves for winter.