Weeping Norway Spruce
Picea abies ‘Pendula’
- Size: 4’-12’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Weeping, spreading branches. More upright if staked
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Part Sun
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable, prefers moist but well drained.
- Appeal: An interesting evergreen specimen tree. The Weeping Norway Spruce will naturally grow more wide than tall and spread along a few feet above the ground unless staked to grow more upright. It generally has an irregular weeping shape.