Natchez Crape Myrtle
Lagerstroemia indica ‘Natchez’
- Size: 15’-20’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: Rounded Vase
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to different soils prefers well drained soil.
- Appeal: Natchez Crape Myrtle has dark green leaves that will turn orange bronze in the fall months. Its flower blooms are large white clusters that emerge in late spring and can last into early fall. The cinnamon brown bark can be enjoyed in any season and will develop more peeling effect with age. Natchez is also deer resistant.