Yoshino Japanese Cedar
Cryptomeria japonica ‘Yoshino’
- Size: 30’-35’ Tall and 20’-30’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Pyramidal to columnar, symmetrical branching
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Soil Requirements: Prefers moist, acidic, well drained soils
- Appeal: The Yoshino Japanese Cedar is an evergreen tree with dense/compact foliage that branches out in a fairly symmetrical pattern to give an overall clean appearance to this tree. It also has interesting bark that displays red hues and longitudinally shredded or peeling texture.