- Size: 50-60’ tall and 40-60’ wide
- Growth Habit: Upright-Oval to Rounded
- Growth Rate: Medium to Fast
- Light Requirements: Sun to Part Shade
- Soil Requirements: Well drained soils – good drought tolerance
- Appeal: Sugar maples have fantastic fall colors that vary from individual to individual but typically are yellows, oranges, and reds. Native species that makes an excellent shade tree or street tree. A problem free tree with excellent drought tolerance once established. Yes, this is the tree that maple syrup comes from!