Lion’s Head Japanese Maple
Acer Palmatum ‘Shishigashira’
- Size: 12-15’ Tall and 8-10’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Compact, rounded
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light Requirements: Full sun to part shade
- Soil Requirements: moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soils
- Appeal: Lion’s Head Japanese Maple has interesting textured leaves for a Japanese Maple. Its leaves are curled inwards and have green color. The leaves change to red/orange colors in the fall before losing leaves for winter. A unique Japanese Maple to add to your landscape.