Rhododendron x ‘P.J.M.’
- Size: 3-6’ Tall and Wide (can get wider)
- Growth Habit: Rounded, open shrub, multi stemmed
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Light Requirements: Part Sun to shade
- Soil Requirements: Acidic well drained soils
- Appeal: PJM Rhododendron has vibrant lavender/purple flower blooms in early spring against its small dark evergreen foliage. The evergreen foliage can brown slightly in winter. Heat and cold tolerant, deer resistant shrub. Use PJM Rhododendron for mass planting borders.