‘Cutting edge’ Tiarella
- Size: 18-20” Tall and wide
- Growth Habit: Clumping upright
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements: Shade to part shade
- Soil Requirements: Average, moist, slightly acidic
- Appeal: Cutting Edge Tiarella is a great perennial to add to the landscape in partial shade areas. It has striking foliage pattern with green leaves and burgundy red centers. The foliage forms a low clumping habit. Flower blooms appear in early summer above the foliage base on taller stems. Flowers are white and airy with a bottle brush shape. Cutting Edge Tiarella is considered native and deer resistant perennial.