Blue Jean Baby Russian Sage
Perovskia atriplicifolia ‘Blue Jean Baby’
- Size: 2’-3’ Tall and Wide
- Growth Habit: upright, airy stems
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light Requirements:Full sun
- Soil Requirements: Average, well drained, does not like overly wet soil
- Appeal: Blue Jean Baby Russian Sage has a more compact growth habit but still appears airy, graceful. The foliage is gray/green and slightly aromatic. It will form tall spike clusters of flowers that have a lavender/purple color. Blue Jean Baby loves the sun and is drought tolerant, does not like to be over watered. Use in mass plantings to create a lavender colored border behind your perennial beds or use as single accent plants throughout your landscape.