Karl Rosenfield Double Peony
Paeonia x ‘Karl Rosenfield’
- Size: 1.5-2’ Tall and 2-3’ Wide
- Growth Habit: Upright shrubby, clumping, erect but flopping stems
- Growth Rate: Moderate to Fast
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Soil Requirements: Average well drained soils
- Appeal: Karl Rosenfield Double Peony produces large red/magenta double flower blooms on top its upright stems. Flowers will bloom from spring to summer. The foliage is glossy dark green and forms a shrubby mound. Can use in perennial borders or as singular accent plants in your landscape. Deer resistant.