Spotted Dead Nettle
Lamium maculatum ‘White Nancy’
- Size: 1’ Tall and 2-3’ Wide
- Growth Habit: low spreading, groundcover
- Growth Rate: fast
- Light Requirements: Shade to part shade
- Soil Requirements: moist but well drained soils
- Appeal: Spotted Dead Nettle is another great perennial to add to shaded areas in the landscape or shade container gardens. Spotted Dead Nettle has variegated silver foliage with green around the borders. It will produce small white flowers during the summer months. The Spotted Dead Nettle is the perfect spreading ground cover for shady areas that can add an eye catching pop of color with its silvery leaves.