Blue Fortune Hyssop
Agastache ‘Blue Fortune’
- Size: 36” Tall and 18” Wide
- Growth Habit: Compact Rounded
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Light Requirements: Full Sun (preferred)
- Soil Requirements: Average soil, well drained
- Appeal: Blue Fortune Hyssop grows in a overall rounded form with large flower spikes covered in a profusion of small blue/violet flowers that both bees and butterflies love. The green to silvery foliage has a minty scent when crushed or watered thoroughly. The flowers will bloom in the middle of summer into fall. Sun loving and drought tolerant once established. Use Blue Fortune Hyssop in the landscape for a pop of blue color or create a mass planting border and sea of blue flower blooms.